From the beginning of venue selection and programme development to the final post-conference report, regional account management and everything in-between, MISTI has the focused expertise, brand, experience and team to manage and produce tailored high level conferences, think tanks, breakfasts, webinars and other events to fit your tailored requests.
Benefits of Bespoke Networking
- Exclusive sponsorship of a co-branded, highly targeted event with the independent and global voice of MISTI
- Positions you as an equal partner around the table with your key or target accounts – to participate in discussions that you would not hear in meetings!
- Create longer term deal-flow opportunities and builds new business relationships via a content-focused approach
- Fully targeted towards your preferred audience, clients have the option to submit key accounts and/or ‘wish lists’ of persons, sectors or regions for our guest acquisition team to focus on
- High % confirmation rate by senior executives – complimentary invitations are confirmed with your selected audience (e.g. CISOs, CSOs, Audit or Investigations, according to the brief)
- Builds and cements existing business relationships as well as presenting the ideal platform to explore new client accounts
- Facilitated agenda is designed specifically to keep you and your execs up to date on the key requirements and the business trends of your target audience
- Exclusive venues only - MISTI will book and manage all aspects of the venue, leaving your marketing and sales teams to focus on their own tasks. Clients have the option to input into the venue, location and ambiance to best represent the company!
Co-host with MISTI a topic-focused, private dinner (board style) for circa 15 highly targeted attendees. Bespoke dinners can be hosted as stand-alone events in your chosen Cities, or adjoined to existing Summits (depending on availability). Select your preferred CISOs and companies to attend, MISTI does all the work. Includes:
• MISTI sends and confirms invitations to your preferred persons or companies to attend
• Option to deliver a short welcome speech or co-chair the dinner
• Select your preferred theme for the dinner, steer the discussions and place your key personnel around the table
• Prominent co-branding at the dinner – signage on the main table
|CISO Executive Dinner - Frankfurt
13 June 2017
|CISO Executive Dinner - Paris
19 June 2017
Think Tanks & Roundtables
Co-host a themed Roundtable or Think Tank with MISTI - ideal for adding real value to the business communities you are targeting. Bespoke Roundtables can either be hosted as stand-alone events in your chosen Cities, or adjoined to existing Summits (depending on availability). Select your preferred audience (e.g. CISOs, CSOs, Audit Directors) and companies to attend. Building a good network, partnerships and co-operations can strengthen capacity - the Think Tank format is the ideal time and place to benchmark with other CISOs, CSOs or Audit Directors to share experiences, reconnect with peers, and expand network of trusted contacts. The events are completely complimentary and include a networking drinks reception or lunch. Sponsorship includes:
- MISTI will work with you on the agenda to suit your requirements, embedding keynotes and case studies
- MISTI sends and confirms invitations to your preferred persons or companies
- Prominent co-branding at the reception
- Table Top Exhibition
- Input into the topic and speakers – opportunity to either focus on a chosen sector, or topic!
Past Events Partnered with HP Enterprise Security
San Francisco on September 24, 2014
5:45 pm-8:15 pm
San Diego on September 25, 2014
5:45 pm-8:15 pm